The easiest way to avoid soap scum buildup in the bathroom is to use a squeegee after each use. To remove built-up soap scum; use a non-acidic soap scum remover.
Caution: overuse of an ammonia solution can, over time, dull the surface of the stone.
1. Do clean surface with mild detergent or stone soap.
2. Do dust in between cleanings.
3. Do thoroughly rinse and dry the surface after washing.
4. Do blot up spills immediately.
5. Do NOT use vinegar, lemon juices or other cleaners that contain acid.
6. Do NOT use grout cleaners, tub or tile cleaners.
7. Do NOT use abrasive cleaners like dry cleansers or soft cleansers..